I had to do the dreaded ‘return a gift’ thing I hate doing. My husband picked up a tote at Madewell that was oh so perfect for being my go to diaper bag. However, I wasn’t in the market for one, so it had to go back. While I love his thoughtful gifts and impeccable style, I just didn’t need one of them right now.
Given the opportunity of hitting the store with my husband in tow with the boys, I took my time to browse at all the new Spring arrivals. These are the top six pieces that fit the description of an updated, fuss-free, minimal wardrobe to rotate daily and repeat for a mom.
- The Fringe Cardigan – a not so basic cardigan with fringe detail at hem and viola’ cardi has sass!
- The Tunic– Relaxed boho top perfect over jeans, shorts and swimsuit.
- The Striped Tee– One is not enough! Striped is always in and this one is a classic.
- The Raw Hem Jean– I love this newest care free denim style. NowI would like to cut my regular jeans into this fringy hem but I won’t because I spent so much on alterations! My life as a shorty!
- The Flare Jean– Ah’ the elongated silhouette is back and its better than ever! High waist and slight flare is your contouring friend!
- The Denim Romper– Ok, who doesn’t like a twofer? if you’ve been shy about the denim on denim look, then this is a good option. Rolled up with flats, sneaks, or a block heel and thats three different looks in one.