I love my basics. I also want to up my tee game. A good t shirt and denim outfit is what helps us mamas get out of the house in rapid speed. It’s also what I refer to as the mom uniform. I just add a pair of flats and zig zag through the curls and that’s my preferred laid back look. With so many refreshed styles of basic tees available it’s not hard to break away from the classic V neck and try something new. The pocket tee has been replaced with a newer version. Still the soft and comfy tee you love just with details. Anything from shoulder cut outs, fringe to swingy silhouettes updates the t-shirt. This is your new pile of basics you will pull out of the drawer every morning.
- v-neck swing– this is such a simple update to the v-neck. The relaxed silhouette around the waist line and fitted top will please most mamas!
- stripe tee– there isn’t much a stripes doesn’t agree with. The high/low length and 3/4 sleeve makes this look more like a top than a reg’ ol tee.
- the lace sleeve– the sleeve has a subtle lace detail that is so subtle yet feminine and sweet.
- shoulder cut out– who knew a tee can be sexy? this on trend design is all sorts of high on style and low on effort!
- high/low tee– I love these new varied lengths for tees. I would wear this to death with leggings. It has a fun lower open back, yet another unexpected sexy detail.
- the ripped neck– for some reason anything as basic as an asymmetrical neckline can boost even the most common white shirt. I am seriously digging these tees from LnA. So edgy and easy.
- asymmetrical tank– jammed with details from shoulder to hemlines this tank is seriously flaunting its unique style.
- fringe– I am obsessed with fringe, y’all! I can’t get enough of it on my shoes, bags and clothes. This tee is on trend and oh so sweet.
- wide stripe– peplum and striped and this tee is a great addition to the cotton pile. I love the silhouette that makes it relaxed yet formal. No frumpy top here!
- peplum tee– I can’t live without a swingy top! It’s not an exaggeration. I don’t know what I like best about this ultra soft top. Is it the color, the soft washed finish, the peplum drop waist?? I say all three!
Which tee is your favorite?
Thank you for reading the mint mom!