There is an endless amount of fashion goodness this season and I am bursting with excitement. I continuosly edit my wish list and massive cart of items I’ve added on to. I can’t decide what I really need versus what I wish was in my closet.
What I do know is that every morning I am in a rush to get myself ready before my kids are up and I always end up wearing the same look. My ripped boyfriend jeans and my long cardigan are my official mother uniform of Northern California. While I love love love new trends, its just easier to own and throw on what is effortless and versatile. So I am simplifying the fall staples that moms can get high style and easy wear for every day.
- Cardi Coat– I am swooning over this sweater coat!! The camel wool and double breasted style of a coat is actually a cardigan you will throw on over everything! A neutral beauty with classic styling you can wear year after year.
- Striped sweater– I am shocked with how many Tommy Hilfiger pieces I love this season. This navy sweater is great with the stripes, which is huge this season, and shoulder details.
- Plaid button down– Nothing beats the ease of a button down especially when its a plaid that goes with nearly every pair of jeans you already own. This navy option is a straight up winner!
- Platform loafer-The oxford and loafer style shoe is BIG right now and adding a platform heel makes it right on trend. This burgundy pair in the patent leather are easy to wear with your ankle length jeans and are as comfortable as sneakers.
- Color block tote– This tote in the color block stripes is everything! The cross body strap gives it function to use as your everyday bag or convert it to your mini diaper bag necessities and its lined with chambray. Doing a happy dance! Ha!
- Suede bootie-Mid heel bootie in a rich buttery navy suede is a great updated style that is cute with jeans and dresses. The friendly mid heel guarantees you can wear these all day instead of reserved date night only heels.
- Distressed jeans– I may be obsessed with the high/low/ uneven hem/ankle/distressed look just a bit. No matter what its labeled the look is SO chic. What I don’t love is that they are usually over $200 and that is no joke. So when I spotted this one online for $39 well I just had to share.
- Crop bootcut jean– Another slight obsession are these cropped bootcut jeans that are mid waisted and have a slight flare to them. This pair from FRAME are incredibly well fitting and while they do hit the above $200 mark you will understand why once you slip this brand on, talk about body contouring.
Thank you for stopping by!